Next Step is an outpatient program for youth, young adults and families struggling with addiction and/or challenging behavior. It is designed to support the entire family system as youth move into healthier, more productive ways of living.
The program was created by several local clinicians, recognizing the unique challenges of the teen/young adult years and gaps in services available for families.
Next Step’s multi component approach surrounds youth and their families with the education, support and skills to grow and change together.
Who might benefit from Next Step?
- Youth or young adults displaying risk taking, non-compliant or unsafe behavior
- Youth who are at risk for or actively using drugs or alcohol
- Parents struggling to manage teen behavior
- Parents whose teen is currently in residential treatment
- Youth or young adults who have recently returned from residential treatment